[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-11-27

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 28 09:48:43 CST 2017

Yesterday I modified the doc page for the tutorials as follows:

Tutorials: TheTutorial for New Users
<https://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation/new-user-tutorial>leads
through your first steps and more on theNational Data Service machine
<http://www.nationaldataservice.org/>, and there is also atutorial
<https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Simplified_Tutorial_for_New_Users>for
setup on a typical Linux box.

What I could do (and I think we should, I just didn't want to step on
anyone's toes), is remove the final clause, like so:

**

Tutorials: TheTutorial for New Users
<https://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation/new-user-tutorial>leads
through your first steps and more on theNational Data Service machine
<http://www.nationaldataservice.org/>.

Anyone disagree?

--Steve