[Users] meeting minutes for 2017-11-27

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Nov 28 10:56:01 CST 2017

Hello all,

> Are we yet in a position where we can have just a single tutorial, to
> avoid confusion?
We can likely have a couple of them that are derived from a common
source file. We can use the public nbviewer website to provide read
only, no-account-required, web-only copies of the notebook.

There are some things (eg local packages to install, jupyter vs. shell)
that mean that the very straighforward one used for new users on the
NDS machine does not (should not) contain information needed to install
on a local laptop (for people who want to point students at it to
download the ET or based their own group's getting started instructions
on it).