[Users] outreach and visibility of the toolkit

hwitek hwitek at ffn.ub.es
Thu Oct 19 07:19:29 CDT 2017

Hi Jens, everyone,

i think that is a great idea.
I've also met some students who were interested in learning how to use
the Einstein Toolkit but were a bit shy to write to the entire list. So
partnering "newbies" with a tutor or arrange for a monthly "how-to"
hang-out could be a good way to lower that threshold.
I'd be happy to help with that, but how about getting students (like
Jens) or young postdocs involved? That would be a good learning exercise
for both sides.

cheers,
Helvi