[Users] Fwd: ProbPhysGrav code optimisation on Prace

helvi witek hwitek at icc.ub.edu
Thu Oct 19 11:48:15 CDT 2017

Dear all,

as PI of a PRACE grant I have been contacted by Wadud Miah who is working
on a European Commission (EC) funded project which analyses HPC computer
applications and makes recommendations on how to improve their speed and
performance. Their project is free to use for organizations based in the
EU.

Since part of my team is using the Einstein Toolkit and since we discussed
options for improving its performance and possible industry involvement for
upcoming EC grant applications last week, I was wondering whether this
could interesting for our community in general.
You can find more information about the service here:
https://pop-coe.eu/services
and the correspondence below.
Have you come across them before? What do you think?

cheers,
Helvi
Dr. Helvi Witek
Marie-Curie Research Fellow
Dep. Fisica Quantica i Astrofisica & ICCUB
Universitat de Barcelona