[Users] Is there any document of TwoPuncture's code?

Miguel Zilhão miguel.zilhao.nogueira at tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Mon Oct 30 12:55:38 CDT 2017

hi,

sorry for the delay in replying.

i think the main reference/documentation for the TwoPunctures thorn is Marcus Ansorg's paper. as far
as i understand, TwoPunctures can accommodate for sources on the rhs of equation (24) of
gr-qc/0404056. this source term has to be provided by some other thorn, though, which needs to
provide the function "Set_Rho_ADM" (like in the thorn TOVSolver).
TwoPunctures will then call this function (for instance, in FuncAndJacobian.c:254), write a local
source array, and pass it to the equation to be solved for (eg, Equations.c:164).

as far as i know, TwoPunctures will not generate either spinning NS nor BH-NS initial data, though.

cheers,
Miguel