[Users] Parameter file for rotating neutron star with IllinoisGRMHD

Roberto De Pietri roberto.depietri at unipr.it
Thu Sep 7 08:42:31 CDT 2017

Dear All:

To test Hydro_RNS one has to go to directory:

> cd repos/einsteininitialdata
> git checkout Hydro_RNSID

One this change has been done one need to create the simlink in the
Arrangment directory

> cd arrangements/EinsteinInitialData
> ln -s ../../repos/einsteininitialdata/Hydro_RNSID/ Hydro_RNSID

Then one should add to the ThonList

EinsteinInitialData/Hydro_RNSID

By default it use GR_Hydro since it feel in conservative variables.
since filling in conserved variables.

In principle to work with IllinoisGRMHD one has to take out reference to
GRHydro and the writing of conserved variables.

Roberto De Pietri