[Users] SPH in einstein toolkit

Jonah Miller jonah.maxwell.miller at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:46:42 CDT 2017

Hi Phil,

I'm not sure what the status of SPH is in the ET (my guess is nothing
public), but there is a relativistic formulation of SPH for fixed
background spacetimes developed by Rosswog:

https://doi.org/10.1088/0264-9381/27/11/114108

In this picture, one would reconstruct the 4-metric from the 3-metric,
lapse, and shift to calculate the motion of the particles.

Best,

Jonah