[Users] SPH in einstein toolkit

Philip Chang chang65 at uwm.edu
Tue Sep 26 23:09:10 CDT 2017

Hi Erik,

When you say most people, what do you mean?  Is there an implementation
of SPH in a true dynamical spacetime? I know there are a few under the
assumption of conformal flatness, but I am not aware of anyone with SPH
in dynamical spacetime.

Related to this, is there a reference I can look at which write out the
hydro equations in detail.  It is not immediately obvious to me that
Rosswog's paper writes it as a hydrodynamic equation on the coordinate
manifold with lapse and shift.

Cheers,
Phil