[Users] ET website updates

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Apr 20 12:36:06 CDT 2018

The issue was that I was trying to update the server machine from Redhat
5, which started as an effort to get https fixed (which it now should be).

The problem was in figuring out all the steps needed to build the
server. I believe this is now up to date and documented in
https://github.com/stevenrbrandt/et-websites.git

--Steve