[Users] update on wiki login

helvi witek helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 11:58:52 CDT 2018

Dear all,

is there an update on how to access our wiki?
I just tried to add the meeting minutes of the  ET Working Group "Cosmology
and Particles" call and was asked to login. When trying to create an
account I just get a "reCAPTCHA V1 is shutdown" message.
Is there a workaround that I missed?

Incidentally, I tried to add this question to the ticket
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/2135
but got an error "Submission rejected as potential spam" when I submitted
the comment.

cheers,
Helvi
Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London