[Users] update on wiki login

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Apr 23 12:55:29 CDT 2018

No, we haven't yet figured out a way to re-enable this.

Solutions:

1) Write our own custom plugin for Trac (reject!)

2) Manage our own custom accounts (instead of CCT ldap) with Trac. Could
be done.

3) Use tickets on Git repos? Still being debated, but there's enough
talk that I'm not sure it's worthwhile to do anything else.

Feedback?

--Steve