[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-12-10

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 10 10:04:35 CST 2018

Present: Roland, Antoni, Bill, Helvi, Josh, Miguel, Peter, Sam, Steve,
Zach, Helvi,

LORENE:
* Josh reported on bugs existing in the English named classes in LORENE
  in the newer part of the codebase that do not yet exist in the French
  named classed
* Josh expects to send bug fixes back to LORENE but will take a while
  to track them down
* not sure if the ET's LORENE1 already has these bugs present that
  exist in LORENE2

ET infrastructure presentation:
* suggestion to move Docker repos etc to github organization
* add contact information for ticketing system so that non-locals can
  ask for help
* for LSU try using external LSU accounts created for trac, for NCSA we
  can create collaborator accounts for maintainers (ask Steve or Roland)
* slides are here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1KkEyMEuuTjeW0f4sVRS3cIeIX0XVc3mnQeminrX3640/edit#slide=id.g4a332a634f_0_114
* ran out of time, will continue next time