[Users] Postdoc in numerical relativity available

Chris Stevens c.stevens at ru.ac.za
Mon Dec 17 12:09:19 CST 2018

Hi Erik,

Yes it is a very interesting problem, and a hard one.

Nigel, Denis and I have been working hard the last year and have managed
to implement a complete CCM algorithm that joins a BSSN evolution
through CTGamma with a null evolution through NullCodeSpec. On-the-fly
extraction-only works very well with BBH, however full CCM seems to be
unstable even for Minkowski space-time. We are working on implementing a
slightly simpler, slightly different implementation to help identify the
cause of this; it has been very difficult to isolate.

We will surely take you up on your offer of advice, I have already
received superb answered to questions on this mailing list.

Cheers,

Chris

--
ru