[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-12-17

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 30 11:09:36 CST 2018

Present: Antonio Ramos Buades, Bill Gabella, Helvi Witek, Peter Diener,
Steve Brandt, Roland Haas (late)

Names for ET release:
* Schwarzschild
* Hawking

Other items:
* Steve went through the page
  https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Services identifying updates to info on
  the infrastructure.
* Helvi suggests rotating responsibilities for infrastructure to help
  get the material more complete.
* Roland gave a quick status update on the trac to bitbucet transition
  project which is in good shape only requiring setting up a
  translation table to translate user names from trac to bitbucket and
  some minor fixes to the markdown syntax used (sample with
  incorrect user names see https://bitbucket.org/rhaas80/et2/issues)
* Current ET call time causes conflicts to some participants. Doodle
  poll for alternative time is here:
  https://doodle.com/poll/igpv2bvg472nuegt

The next ET phone call will be Jan 7th.