[Users] questions about compilation

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Sun Jan 28 22:14:35 CST 2018

Hello Chia-Hui,

this looks to me as if you are either not using the correct allocation
or are out of allocation time. Given that salloc worked for you I would
think is is the former.

Please check your simfactory/etc/defs.local.ini file in the [edison]
section to make sure that you have an

allocation = XXX

line where XXX is your allocation.

You can also check the SubmitScript (=SLURM) script used to see exactly
what simfactory passed to sbatch. The exact location is in the screen
output in the "Submit script:" line.