[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-01-29

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 29 09:57:08 CST 2018

Hello all,

> Release status:
> * test are in the process of running on clusters
> * have to find out (again) how to populate

The repo is helpfully listed on top of the status page:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/testsuite_results/index.php namely it is
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/testsuite_results

I have also updated the wiki with this information.

The good new is that there are (so far) no disastrous failures.
QueenBee had trouble compiling this morning and I was compiling
manually to get more readable error output. The two MPG machines (hydar
and draco) should run, but I remember that at least for one I had to do
tricks to get the testsuite runs to start due to restrictions on
runtime and the number of nodes one can use (or maybe that was
edison&cori). Golub is NCSA local, the hex numbers are my laptops.

So it would be good if Roberto could again test the Italian machines
and if Steve, Peter, Frank could give the LSU ones (other than qb which
I can test though if you were to also update its machine files and
make it compile again, that would be great) a try.