[Users] error after activating IllinoisGRMHD and VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:17:53 CDT 2018

Dear Chia-Hui,
> Does this mean that I should update the parameter file in order to use
them ?

Yes, though this should be simple. I would expect that simply replacing all
references to VolumeIntegrals by references to VolumeIntegrals_GRMHD will
fix the problem.

>  I have already produced some initial data by LORENE.

Great to hear. You will need to modify the parameter file so that the AMR
grid structures are properly centered on each neutron star initially.

> Can I consult for your suggestion that which method would be more
efficient and proper without tracking problem? Or there are other possible
solution?

I am unsure what advice would be best. You have told me is that the code
exits unexpectedly. To help diagnose, I will need to know the exact version
of the ETK you are using and the error message.

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
West Virginia University