[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-07-30
rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 30 09:20:26 CDT 2018
Present: Peter, Bhavesh, Roland, Sam, Andreas Boden, Zach
wiki editing without accounts:
* Peter will talk with admins
* Peter will also poke the amins about SSL certificates for
memory consumption in BBH simulations
* email thread:
* Roland summarized the thread: not enough information yet, Miguel has
checked that RSS increases but not yet that Carpet's reported memory
for grid functions does not increase by the same amount
* BBH: Sam was away at PEARC, will do it later this week
* poisson: Roland to poke Shawn
* scalar fields, TOV: Roland will do today if call ends early
* BNS: Peter ran with old code over the weekend, will check once in the
* no progress on actual report
* Zach is finishing up the tests himself
* Intel compiler <19 does not work with newest Ubuntu, Intel 19 fails
right now to compile PAPI. Zach will compile without.
* no updates
* no updates
* Peter downloaded and compiled the code, read through paper.
* simfactory on OSX: Roland to test
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20180730/5736dd63/attachment.bin
More information about the Users