[Users] Grid Consistency Failure

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:20:51 CDT 2018

Tamanna

This is a failed internal consistency check for the grid structure.
The most likely cause is that there is an actual problem (e.g. there
are too few grid points to set up buffer zones for prolongation or
something similar), but the high-level checks that would emit
human-readable error messages didn't catch the problem. I will have a
look at the parameter file.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>