[Users] Trouble compiling ET with MacPorts: stdlib.h

Bernard Kelly physicsbeany at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:10:51 CDT 2018

Thanks, Erik.

I think I figured out what was wrong, after reading a bit more about
how include_next works --- I'd accumulated a lot of additions to my
environment variables (PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, INCLUDE_DIR) in .bashrc,
and these extra paths were confusing the preprocessor.

So I cleared that all out and it looks like it's compiling now. Thanks again!

Bernard