[Users] meeting minutes for 2018-03-26

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:27:21 CDT 2018

Present: Roland, Helvi, Peter, Sam, Steve, Bhavesh, Zach, Antoni, Qian

Einstein Toolkit Maintainers:
* list is outdated: http://einsteintoolkit.org/maintainers-credits.html
** add Steve Brandt
** update status of persons

SSL status of ET websites:
* apache config files seem to indicate that the correct certs should be
  in use but the monitor shows otherwise
* Steve is working on this with LSU computer support

Suggest to move to bitbucket:
* would relieve burden from Steve to be sole website maintainer
* would require ssl ready redirect from https;//www.einsteintoolkit.org
  since we cannot directly point the DNS entry to the bitbucket site
  (cert would not match)
* User and Reference documentation do not work yet
* please poke around in website to find outdated information

Performance working group:
* try to set up interaction with scheduling working group

Suggestion:
* evaluate need / work required for a full discontinuous Galerkin
  method driver with HP refinement

ReCAPTCHA issue:
* currently no captchas are required to edit the page
* Steve is working on fixing it before the deadline

Wiki page:
* add direct link to landing page of the ET: approved

US ET meeting:
* in process of securing hosting at GT, Bhavesh will send emails once
  hosting is sorted out