[Users] ET summer workshop 2018 - Registration starting today

Khamesra, Bhavesh bhaveshkhamesra at gatech.edu
Tue May 1 17:09:48 CDT 2018

Hi Everyone, Registration for the North American ET Workshop 2018 is now open. You can find the link to the registration here - http://et-workshop18.physics.gatech.edu/register/

Registration Fee: There is a nominal registration fee of $60. The instructions for the payment will be sent to you by email once you submit the registration form. Note that registration is not complete until the registration fee is paid. The last date of registration is June 1st, 2018.

Support: We also have some funds available to support registration/travel for the participants. Since the funds are limited, we request you to submit an application for the same. Check the registration page for more details. The last date for submitting the applications is May 20th, 2018.

It is advised to use Firefox/Chrome browser for registration as we have encountered some issues with Safari. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Bhavesh

Bhavesh Khamesra

Graduate Student