[Users] Error on Ubuntu subsystem

徐泽坤 xuzk at mail2.sysu.edu.cn
Fri May 11 02:46:23 CDT 2018

Hello Roland Haas,

Thank your for your advice and I have solve a problem. I reviewed the GetComponents' output and found the missing files. The files you mentioned had been download successfully. However, there is another problem during:

./simfactory/bin/sim setup-silent

And the error information is:

File "/home/xu/Cactus/repos/simfactory2/lib/simdt.py", line 471, in macro_CREATE_MACHINE
    cpu_info[l[0]] = l[1].strip('.\n').strip('kB')
IndexError: list index out of range

Should I change the code?
Thank you very much.

Yours,