[Users] building on wheeler @ caltech

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Fri May 11 16:10:25 CDT 2018

Hello Bela,

it should work out of the box with simfactory.

Ie. download then go into the Cactus directory and type "simfactory/bin/sim build setup-silent" then "simfactory/bin/sim build --thornlist yourthornlist.th".

Erik used Wheeler extensively to test some codes a while ago. It may however have changed a bit since then.

libz is is /lib64/libz.so on wheeler.

Which version of Cactus are you using? The recent version in the Einstein Toolkit (February this year) or an older one (eg the one that is listed on he SXS CCE wiki page)?