[Users] Error compiling ET

Antoni Ramos Buades antoniramosbuades at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:44:25 CDT 2018

Hi,
thanks Steven and Roland for your quick reply. I first tried to use the
generic.cfg file but it did not work. When I used   the commands

VERBOSE=yes simfactory/bin/sim build --mdbkey make 'make -j1' >make.log 2>&1
make sim-cleandeps

this error disappeared.  Probably this was due to some wrong dependencies
because I was using the same ET folder that I used to compile the ET in the
Marenostrum4 cluster (Barcelona, Spain) for the cluster of the university.

Thanks and best regards,
Toni.