[Users] Toolkit

Feyisso Sado bsfeyiso at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:19:29 CDT 2018

Dear sir/madam

How are you doing?

I'm Sado a PhD student at Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia

I'm working on compact binary merger and massive star core collapse that
result in hyperaccreting Kerr hole surrounded accretion disk. I'm
simulating this magnetorotational collapse using Einstein Toolkit in full
general relativity.

Due to my machine failure I'm reinstalling Toolkit, but I faced the
following error.

curl: (35) error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown
protocol

Please he me resolve

*With Best Regards!!!*

*Feyiso Sado  (PhD Student)*
*Addis Ababa University, Department of Physics*
*Cell Phone: +251910626090 <%2B251911089463>*
*E-mail: bsfeyiso at gmail.com <bsfeyiso at gmail.com>*
*P.O.Box: 1176*
*Ethiopia*