[Users] Toolkit

ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Wed May 30 09:46:49 CDT 2018

> On 30 May 2018, at 15:35, Feyisso Sado <bsfeyiso at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Ian Hinder
>
> Many Thanks
>
> I'm searching google, but still not resolved
>
> My Ubuntu version: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
>  and
> curl --version: curl 7.52.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.52.1 OpenSSL/1.0.2l zlib/1.2.8
> Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps pop3 pop3s rtsp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp

Hi,

(Please can you leave users at einsteintoolkit.org <mailto:users at einsteintoolkit.org> in the CC, with "reply all", so that others will benefit from and contribute to the discussion?  Thanks!)

OK, that all looks good.  This is weird.  Can you check that the right host is being connected to with

host raw.githubusercontent.com <http://raw.githubusercontent.com/>

and also that you can connect using openssl:

openssl s_client -connect raw.githubusercontent.com:443

You should see something like

    Verify return code: 0 (ok)

at the end.  (Use ctrl-C to exit from the connection).  If you get some error message, please post it here.