[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Nov 8 09:32:49 CST 2018

Hello Bruno,

with trac allowing external accounts, you, Federica nad Nargess should
be able to create a ticket with the enhancement for inclusion in the
ET. Ideally your proposed patch would include a testsuite case (eg a
resolution reduced version of the parfile you used to verify this
against TOVSolver's results).

The official rules for contributions are listed here:

https://www.einsteintoolkit.org/contribute.html

in particular

* Components should be of sufficient quality to be used for peer-reviewed and
  published science. This includes a basic standard of software engineering,
  documentation of the software including algorithms and methods, tutorials and
  examples, and self-tests to demonstrate that the software works correctly.
* To focus development and support, optimize resources, and provide best
  practises, the Einstein Toolkit components should be of current interest to
  the community.
* All components must be distributed under an open source licence so that
  others can use these components without restrictions (except as mandated by
  scientific integrity), can modify and improve them as necessary, and can pass
  on these modifications to their collaborators as they see fit.

though those are really geared towards bigger contributions like whole
thorns and not small additions to functionality.