[Users] Summatiobyparts compilation failure on ARA cluster (latest ET release)

Erik Schnetter schnetter at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:08:48 CST 2018

Andrea

The error message quotes a line that is not and should not be present in the source code. I wonder whether maybe your source file has somehow become corrupted?

Can you attach the file /home/wa65fop/CS_Wu/THC_ZM1/Cactus/arrangements/CactusNumerical/SummationByParts/src/Derivatives_2_1.F90 from your source tree, as well as the preprecessed file /home/wa65fop/CS_Wu/THC_ZM1/Cactus/configs/whiskyTHC_ZM1/build/SummationByParts/Derivatives_2_1.f90?

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at protonmail.com>