[Users] Summatiobyparts compilation failure on ARA cluster (latest ET release)

Andrea Endrizzi aendrizzi7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 06:24:35 CST 2018

Hi all,
Thanks for the tip, I'll try it on Monday! (I just moved and I have no
internet at the new apartment)!

Bests,
Andrea

On 17 Nov 2018 00:47, "Peter Diener" <diener at cct.lsu.edu> wrote:

Hi Andrea,

Roland pointed out in a separate e-mail that in your optionlist, you set
FPP = fpp. I didn't notice that earlier. It is very likely that setting
FPP = cpp instead will fix your problem. This is used in all option files
in simfactory.

Cheers,

  Peter