[Users] error message MPI

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 2 08:01:08 CDT 2018

Hello Maria,

please try compiling from scratch. Ie do

make sim-realclean (or even rm -rf configs/sim)

and try compiling again. It is possible that a previous abortive
attempt to compile has created a file "mpi.h" in your Cactus tree and
that this file is messing up things now.

If you already did start from scratch then I do not quite know what may
be going on (I do not normally use a Mac).

I am updating my own mac today and will see if I get similar results.