[Users] [ET Trac] [Einstein Toolkit] #2203: accumulated Carpet updates

Zach Etienne zachetie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:13:42 CDT 2018

Hi Roland,

I'm always nervous when a big Carpet update comes down the pipeline. Could
you please confirm the full ETK testsuite passes with the new version of
Carpet before pushing to master? There are a lot of Carpet features that
aren't tested by qc0-mclachlan.par, but are tested by the testsuite.

-Zach

Zachariah Etienne
Assistant Professor of Mathematics
West Virginia University