[Users] Question about GW150914.rpar simulation

Roland Haas rhaas at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 24 10:47:56 CDT 2018

Hello Benja,

you will still see both black holes. Half this size is really "reduce
the radius of the sphere by half" and not showing only one half of the
domain.

Eg the original rpar file may have had a domain that goes out to a
radius of 2000M while the new one goes only to 1000M. The black holes
are never further apart than about 20M or so though so they are always
included.