[Users] Issues with Downloading/Installing the tool kit

Joe Hellmers hellmersjl at icloud.com
Mon Sep 3 17:50:03 CDT 2018

For some reason the allocation code I use in the defs.local.ini isn’t being picked when the SubmitScript is created.

The value in the script is set to NO_ALLOCATION.  When I set it correctly then I can submit the job, and it runs nicely.

If you can point me to the area in the code where allocation value is being read and set I could probably debug the issue.

Joe Hellmers