[Users] short TOV parfile for use in tutorial

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
Thu Sep 27 04:24:38 CDT 2018

Roland,
   I think it's a very nice idea. I have attached the par file used in
Lisbon. It is just a slightly modified version of the one in the galley on
ETK webpage so that it runs faster and without problems on a laptop (it has
one less refinement level, it runs up to t=400 instead of 800 and produce
also some 2D HDF5 output that can be visualized with pycatctus or VisIt).

Cheers,
Bruno

--

Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo
Department of Physics

Tel.  : +39 0461281631
email : bruno.giacomazzo at unitn.it
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't