[Users] Fwd: [new user][help] Problem during install: libcblas

Arthur Reis arpereis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:42:57 CDT 2018

Hello, I'm a new user and have been trying to install the Einstein Toolkit
following the instructions at
https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTutorial.ipynb
.
(I'm using arch-linux x64)

I was able to follow the procedures and succesfully submitted the
"helloworld" simulation job. Listing the simulations I have:

> [ianncunha at oppenheimer Cactus]$ ./simfactory/bin/sim list-sim
> Warning: job status is U
>    helloworld              [ACTIVE (FINISHED), restart 0000, job id 6582]

But trying to get the output I get the following error:

> /home/ianncunha/simulations/helloworld/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim: error
> while loading shared libraries: libcblas.so.3: cannot open shared object
> file: No such file or directory

After I installed atlas-lapack, I was unable to import numpy due to the
same error.
I moved a copy of libcblas.so.3 by hand to /usr/lib64 and got numpy working
again, but I'm still getting the error in simfactory.

Could anyone help me giving some insight on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Arthur