[Users] European Einstein Toolkit School and Workshop, September 2019, London

Witek, Helvi helvi.witek at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 05:08:59 CDT 2019

Dear all,

the next European Einstein Toolkit Workshop and School will take place from 2 - 6 September 2019 at King’s College London, UK.

The meeting will offer a school on the first two days introducing new users on how to install and run the Einstein Toolkit, and useful post-processing and visualizations tools. We furthermore provide a platform for ample discussion within the Einstein Toolkit community and with our friends in the broader numerical relativity community. In the second half of the week, the workshop will highlight exciting science cases and the latest developments in numerical relativity.

The registration is now open on our website: https://sites.google.com/view/eetm2019/home

The registration and abstract submission deadline is on 31 July 2019. There is no registration fee. Note, that we currently cannot offer any travel support.

If you wish to give a talk, please submit a title+abstract together with your registration.

Best wishes,

Helvi Witek

(On behalf of the organizing committee)

Scientific Organizing Committee:

Steve Brandt

Bruno Giacomazzo

Roland Haas

Bhavesh Khamesra

Helvi Witek

Miguel Zilhao

Local Organizing Committee:

Josu Aurrekoetxea

Matthew Elley

Giuseppe Ficarra

Eugene Lim

Helvi Witek

Dates: 2 - 6 September 2019

Location: King's College London, UK

Registration and abstract submission deadline: 31 July 2019

Website:  https://sites.google.com/view/eetm2019/home

Dr. Helvi Witek
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology
Department of Physics
King's College London