[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-04-25
rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 25 09:22:23 CDT 2019
Present: Bill, Helvi, Roland, Sam, Steve, Yosef, Zach
* VM crash, currently in process of recovering the image
* concurrent higher priority issues prevent staff from looking into it
* wiki software is again, may want to give conversion to markdown a try
which is about as much work as updating the software to a new
* multipatch scalar wave: done, data has been updated
* Poisson equation: finished running, will upload the data in the next
* BBH: runs are still waiting in queue
* TOV: using the old ET paper parfile (updated) produces different
results from what is shown in the paper. See
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2175 Runs were
run on Aug 19 2011 on TACC Lonestar by Frank.
There will be no ET call next week Thursday May 2nd.
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20190425/0584b436/attachment.bin
More information about the Users