[Users] evolving a BH hole with Kerr-Schild ID in ET

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 25 09:38:12 CDT 2019

Hello all,

I am wondering if it is possible to take initial data for a single
(maybe spinning) black whole in Kerr-Schild coordinates as provided by
Exact or EinsteinExact (metric, curvature, lapse, shift, time
derivatives of lapse and shift) and chose parameters for the "usual"
1+log and Gamma driver gauge evolution conditions so that this data is
a stationary solution of the evolution equations?