[Users] errors while compiling Einstein toolkit

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Aug 26 11:33:20 CDT 2019

Hello Matia. Did you run this command to install the prerequisites?

$(sudo -l sudo) su -c 'apt-get install -y subversion gcc git numactl
libgsl-dev libpapi-dev python libhwloc-dev make libopenmpi-dev
libhdf5-openmpi-dev libfftw3-dev libssl-dev liblapack-dev g++ curl
gfortran patch pkg-config libhdf5-dev libjpeg-turbo?-dev'

Also, what do you see when you type `which mpicc`? Thanks.

--Steve