[Users] submiting jobs in a cluster with the pbs queue

Erik Rodrígo Jiménez Vázquez erjive at ciencias.unam.mx
Thu Dec 5 23:35:21 CST 2019

Dear all

I need some help for submitting a job in a cluster. In the cluster which I
have access, it uses a PBS queue for requesting resources. I want to submit
a job in a queue called mpi, but if I execute the simfactory script, it
only runs in the node of the current session. Does anyone have the
instructions for doing this? Right now I have successfully compiled the
Einstein Toolkit in my user account in the cluster (in only one node).

Thank you for your help

Erik