[Users] Testing example parameter files

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:22:49 CST 2019

Hello Ian, all,

> I did a little bit of work on testing the example parameter files at
> one of the ET workshops.  There are notes at
>
> https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Fixing_examples
That is good start. Some of the new ones may take more memory than is
available in Jenkins so we may have to resort to just running
cactus_sim -S or cactus_sim -P on them (the latter requires memory for
reflevel 0). Looking at your page, that will only catch a small
fraction of the broken parfiles :-( .

> PS: there are broken links to trac tickets on the wiki.  It would be
> good if trac.einsteintoolkit.org<http://trac.einsteintoolkit.org>
> redirected a link such as
>
> https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/641
>
> to the relevant BitBucket ticket.
That should be doable with an apache mod_rewrite rule
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/rewrite/remapping.html#movehomedirs

Eg:

RedirectMatch "^/tickets/([^/]*)" "https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/$1"