[Users] parameters failed to output

林家暉 r06222015 at ntu.edu.tw
Wed Jan 2 19:49:18 CST 2019

Dear Erik,
The attached file is my parameter file. I am not sure whether temperature and Y_e is evolved (I thought EOS could calculate temperature).How could I check if there is storage allocated or the variables are evolved?
Thank you.
Chia-Hui

寄件者: Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>
寄件日期: 2019年1月2日 下午 10:05:00
收件者: 林家暉
副本: Einstein Toolkit Users
主旨: Re: [Users] parameters failed to output

Chia-Hui

It might be that the other two variables do not have storage allocated. This depends on your parameter settings. For example, if you do not evolve the neutrino fraction Y_e, then it will not be calculated, and cannot be output. If you post your parameter file we can investigate further.

-erik