[Users] New ET Meeting Time

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Jan 4 13:28:56 CST 2019

Based on the doodle poll initiated at the end of last year (see
attached), it seems to me that Thursdays at 9:00 am CT is the best time
for the meeting. No time works for everyone, but the Thu at 9:00am time
allows for Erik, Roland, Helvi, Zach and me. I'm hoping that the people
who did not check that time might still find ways to make adjustments.

I plan to sign in on Jan 7 for the sake of those who don't see this
email. However, unless there are strenuous objections, I think that's
the best time.

--Steve