[Users] Spacetime evolution with hydro refluxing

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 9 18:59:46 CST 2019

Jens

If a horizon is not found, then I suspect insufficient resolution. You
should be able to choose different prolongation operators for spacetime and
hydrodynamics. Since the geometry is not refluxed, you could use a higher
order operation there, while staying with linear interpolation for hydro.

-erik