[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-01-10
rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 10 09:29:20 CST 2019
Present: Roland, Antoni, Bhavesh, Bill, Erik, Federico, Helvi, Sam,
Steve, Zach, Yosef
SSL certificate for svn.cactuscode.org:
* is being worked at LSU
ET meeting at RIT
* so far dates are June 17-21
* in early planning stage
* not yet clear if there will be a school
* Helvi will send out doodle poll for *Europe* meeting
* postpone release until March to give more time to Lean, Proca and
WVUThorns. Require commitment to make thorns work.
* thorns ready for release:
** Lean and Proca need docs, should be included in master thornlist for
** WVUDiagnostics not yet ready for inclusion
** BNS example is not yet working
** C++11 in Cactus, is blocked b/c of Vesta not yet compiling.
* Release team: Steve, Helvi, Roland
ET tutorial server:
* system is almost ready, needs and updated 404 page
* needs some updates on how to clone the system
* need registration page (volunteers welcome) based on ET registration
ET trac conversion
* about ready to go, have most user name translations ready, missing
some of former LSU students that have left LSU
* Roland will meet with the person working on this on Friday
* current conversion code can be found at:
* please take a look and review ones you feel confident reviewing
No current unanswered questions on the mailing list.
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20190110/2967f5a3/attachment.bin
More information about the Users