[Users] meeting minutes for 2019-01-24
rhaas at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:12:59 CST 2019
Present: Roland, Bill, Chris, Erik, Steve, Antoni, Zach
* working on this, but InCommon has been very slow to respond
* compounded by issues with the CCT computer hardware
* see github move of ExternalLibraries
* go ahead with compressed tarballs in repo
* move right away
* update old release branches and add new release tags to point to new
trac to bitbucket transition:
* Roland gave presentation
* please have a look at https://bitbucket.org/riksanyal/trac_bb/issues
* send comments about things that are incorrect to
dsanyal2 at illinois.edu and rhaas at illinois.edu
* will proceed with transition after Feb 1st at which point trac
will be taken down
Will go ahead with March deadline.
* NSNS gallery example:
Zach is working on thorns, needs small LORENE ID file for testing
No open tickets or issues to discuss.
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting
and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20190124/69a3a02c/attachment.bin
More information about the Users