[Users] Failed to Download Proca

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 24 09:00:08 CDT 2019

Hello Arshad,

you will need to have the subversion version control system installed.
Given that OSX has a built in subversion client (so the exact message
that you see if not shown) I am assuming that you are using a version
of GNU/Linux (either natively or as Windows 10's Linux subsystem).

In that case you will have to install the "subversion" package using
your package mannager.

For example using Ubuntu (or Debian or Mint) the command is:

sudo apt-get install subversion

You may also want to install additional package (in particular an MPI
stack).

Please have a look at the "Prerequisites" section of
https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/CactusTutorial.ipynb
to see the full list of recommended packages and how to install them
(for a variety of OS).