[Users] einsteintoolkit docker organization

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 14 22:51:59 CDT 2019

Roland

Yes, I own this organization. This hosts an image I created several years
ago. See also <https://github.com/eschnett/einsteintoolkit-docker>.
Unfortunately, I did not manage to find a good way to have the Cactus
executable and simulation result be placed outside the container. I will be
happy to transfer ownership to you, or to create a team, etc. Please advise.

Ian Hinder mentioned to me that he also created an image, but I assume he
did not upload it.

-erik