[Users] commit webhook for codes in the ET

Haas, Roland rhaas at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 31 12:06:25 CDT 2019

Hello Helvi, Miguel, Zach,

the Einstein Toolkit code repositories currently send emails
to the commits at einsteintoolkit.org mailing list whenever a commit is
pushed to the repo.

Ideally this would also happen for your repository(s) that host(s) code
included in the Einstein Toolkit.

To enable this, would you consider adding a web-hook. You can do so on
by clicking on the "Add webhook" button in the "Webhooks" section of
your repository's settings area (see attached screenshot).

Once there give it some name and enter this URL in the URL field:

https://einsteintoolkit.org/hooks/repo_changed.php?secret=NNN

where NNN is to be taken (without the double quotes) from

https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/www/src/master/hooks/repo_changed.php#lines-50

(and I do not want to put the full valid URL into this emails since it
gets archived into an archive which is harvestable by spambots).

For now only the "Push" trigger actually does send any emails, though
the others may (will) be added in the future.

@Zach: this (should be, though I may have had typos) the URL you
already used for one of your repos.